CBT in Maine for
- Anxiety disorders, including Panic Disorder, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), and Social Anxiety Disorder (social phobia).
- Health psychology "mind-body" problems such as chronic pain, headaches, insomnia, and medical problems that have a psychophysiological component.
- Adjustment to medical conditions and chronic disease such as cancer, multiple sclerosis (MS), and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Wellness enhancement -- helping individuals to increase healthy behaviors and a healthy balance in life.
- Depression, especially if related to a medical problem or an anxiety disorder.