Health Psych Maine, LLC
Where Mind & Body Meet: Specializing in Health Psychology & Anxiety
2 Big Sky Lane, Waterville, ME 04901 | Phone: (207) 872-5800 | Fax: (207) 872-5888 | www.hpmaine.com
Attendance & Scheduling
For your treatment to be successful, it will call for an active effort on your part. We will work very hard to assist you in improving your situation as much as possible. In order to ensure success, however, you will need to work on cognitive and behavioral homework assignments.
No-show and short-notice cancellations.
- Attendance at your appointments is very important for treatment consistency and eventual success.
- In addition, there are other individuals waiting for an appointment. If you provide at least 24 hours notice for a cancellation, this allows adequate time to offer that time slot to someone in need.
- If you do need to cancel, please be courteous and provide at least 24 hours notice so that we can use that time slot for someone else in need.
- The voicemail system takes calls 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (872-5800).
- If you would like to EMAIL your cancellation please send to:
- If you cancel short-notice or do not show up:
- There will be a charge of $50, which needs to be paid before the next session.
- You may be discharged from services at Health Psych Maine for 2 no-shows or short-notice cancellations.
I understand and accept responsibility for my attendance and for giving at least 24 hour notice if I do need to cancel.